
From the beginning, I was never an Obama supporter. I hate him. But I don't really know much about politics, and I don't care to really get involved. What I do know is that I'm tired of the stupid Democratic vs. Republican game that seems to take precedence over actually supporting our country and protecting our freedoms as Americans.
Listening to KSL this past week, I became frustrated by the idiot conservatives and their ignorance and self-righteousness.
President Obama gave a motivational speech to school children, encouraging them to further their education. Therefore, some local schools thought it appropriate to broadcast the speech in the classroom for their students to watch.
Well, according to reports on KSL, some parents and teachers didn't take too kindly to that idea.
"...strong protests before the speech led some school districts in Utah...to decline showing it to school kids. Other districts required permission slips from parents."
So, does that mean from here on out, your children will need to get a permission slip signed every time they want to enjoy a freedom passed in congress by President Obama? I don't get it.
As an American citizen, it should be a no brainer to respect the Office of the President of the United States. You don't necessarily have to support the man who happens to take up office, but at least respect the fact that you live in the US and you will support your American president.
Get over yourselves, Republicans. Quit whining. George W. Bush was no golden boy.
And Democrats? Stop being so elitest. Try some humble pie. He's a public servant, not a celebrity.
Well, according to reports on KSL, some parents and teachers didn't take too kindly to that idea.
"...strong protests before the speech led some school districts in Utah...to decline showing it to school kids. Other districts required permission slips from parents."
So, does that mean from here on out, your children will need to get a permission slip signed every time they want to enjoy a freedom passed in congress by President Obama? I don't get it.
As an American citizen, it should be a no brainer to respect the Office of the President of the United States. You don't necessarily have to support the man who happens to take up office, but at least respect the fact that you live in the US and you will support your American president.
Get over yourselves, Republicans. Quit whining. George W. Bush was no golden boy.
And Democrats? Stop being so elitest. Try some humble pie. He's a public servant, not a celebrity.
No comments:
Post a Comment