9.14.2009

Random Thoughts About Last Night's VMA's

  • Taylor Swift is darling




  • Kanye West is an über doucher and people need to quit giving that man an microphone



  • Russel Brand should never be asked to host anything ever again



  • Beyonce absolutely KILLED her "Single Ladies" performance




  • Taylor Lautner should have taken off his shirt



  • I'm still not convinced that Muse is that awesome




  • I'm wondering what happened to Alicia Keys other earring




  • Janet, dancing in synch with MJ, was a fabulous tribute performance




  • Pink is a Cirque du Soleil fan

  • Though New Moon was the most boring book of the saga, the trailer almost compelled me to preorder my matinee tickets on Fandango




  • I was surprised to see Ms. Meadow Soprano all grown up




  • Why the hell is Kristin Cavalleri even famous?




  • Cyndi Lauper's cameo was priceless




  • I think Eminem was just as shocked as I was that he won

  • Lady Gaga...not even gonna comment




4 comments:

JWolfgramm said...

ditto!! Esp the Lady Gaga part! haha.

Katy said...

I don't usually watch award shows but I wish I watched the VMA's! Thank god for Youtube though.

amy said...

agreed.
alicia keys was missing an earring? must look at pictures.....

and i love lady gaga but seriously....w.t.f.

you forgot about lil mama and her kanye-es like stage/limelight stealing. what the heck is up w/that? sigh.

oh and serena williams' off hand joke about her un-sportsmanship behavior at her last game. haha.

Anonymous said...

Beyonce still does't get that her legs are not that great