Now, Dom and I have known each other for a while. We met through our friend Will Shakespeare
back in '99. We fell out of touch for a while but then ran into each other again in Chicago. But, a couple weeks ago, I was at my friend's house doing some research on Sparta and who should show up? Dom!!!
Since then, we've been spending lots of time together. We're not dating exclusively, though, cuz Adrian Grenier and I are still kinda talkin'. So, Dom and I have just decided to take it slow and see where things go!
3 comments:
I love you and I love that Ryan is probably the least jealous person in the world. I would wait it out for Adrian. Although I do love a man who can make shakespeare sexy
So you broke up with Twilight James then?
haha. You should work things out with Adrian... He's a hottie. I'm still going strong with Wentworth Miller (Prison Break)! haha. Seriously don't be surprised if our next son is named Wentworth!
Post a Comment