Recently, I've become a huge fan of design blogs. A couple blogs I'm absolutely captivated by are sfgirlbybay and decor8. But I can't bring myself to read them anymore because I've moved way passed envy and have moved on to depression.

I can't display pictures or wall art in any way other than to hang it centered on the wall, matted in a black frame.
I can't paint or texture a wall in anything but muted, one-tone colors.

I can't make a bed without buying all the linens and everything already put together in a
bedroom set. 


I can't choose accent pillows without everything being too matchy-matchy.

I can't do white on white without it looking boring.
Bottom line is, I wish I were more creative, eclectic, and crafty.
1 comment:
It's so okay! I'm not that great at it either. I try, but it's not very successful! I can understand! I promise!
Post a Comment