
What do you do when shots are fired? Yeah, you run. And that's exactly what my friend and I did when we heard a gun go off today at Olive Garden.
There we were, munching on soup, salad, and bread sticks when out of nowhere, a gun goes off in the bar area. The couple sitting behind us tucked under their booth while another brave soul went to investigate. My friend had a clear view of the alleged shooter and could see the gun sticking out of his shirt. I looked over and saw the "shooter" freaking out and being really aggressive with the fellow who went to investigate.
The next thing we know, two COPS come strolling in to the restaurant. The couple behind us, still hiding under their booth, collected their belongings and fled. The police officers started talking to the "gunman" and we could see the guy just acting really weird and being all kinds of jittery and crazy...definitely had to be on some type of meds.

Anyways, it was rumored that the gun went off on accident. That the guy had a concealed weapons permit and had a gun in his pocket that went off when he sat down. Either way, we didn't stick around long enough to find out. As soon as the COPS came in, we high-tailed it out of there...just in time to see a news crew pull out their cameras in the parking lot and start recording. (How do those guys get there so fast?!?!?)
All I know is, if this guy did just fire off a round on accident, he's a complete idiot!!! He should have shot himself in the leg. He deserved it! Furthermore, what dumba-- is issuing concealed weapons permits to other dumba--es?! That should be a crime in itself.
6 comments:
So did you leave without paying?
P.S. So glad you're hear to tell the tale. Loves!
That's ridiculous; don't guns have safety features or something? I don't know how you stayed in the restaurant until the cops arrived!
I'm surprised the cops got there before the news crew, though ;)
OMG...i love that you already blogged about this...i have been FREAKING tripped out ALL day...i'm so glad it was with you though :-)
From one ordeal to the next. Glad you didn't die that day. I wish the guy shot himself in the weiner.
I found your blog yea!! OMG!! that is the scariest thing ever!!! Did you at least get a free lunch? haha
Post a Comment