2.22.2009

I wish I may, I wish I might...

I had forgotten all about Polyvore until Beckie reminded me of it. Needless to say, I wasted many hours this weekend, playing around and designing outfits. Below, are a few of my favorite creations. I hope you find them as CRAMAZING as I do!!!

I'd be a lot more excited to go to work each morning if I got to tote around this Yves Saint Laurent bag.

Back to the Grindstone
Back to the Grindstone

And who wouldn't party like a rock star in these pants?

Party Like a Rockstar
Party Like a Rockstar

Lastly, this Boss Black skirt is sure to get me some action the next time my husband takes me to dinner and a movie.

At Last...
At Last...

2 comments:

beckie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that teal shkirt with the bow. I want it.

I'm glad I could remind you of new ways to waste time!

Anonymous said...

I really like the first set :)

Lol @ those pants! You weren't serious... were you?

Creating outfits online feels kinda depressing to me. It's not like I'll ever get to wear them :(