
I once placed you on a pedestal, but after your appearance on Letterman the other night, you might be tucked away with the rest of my rejects like Vin Diesel. Just like Vin, you were once at the top of my crush list. Your intense, dark features drew me in while your outstanding performance in Gladiator got me hooked. I worshiped you! But alas, my love for you has come to a screeching halt.
I broke up with Vin because I realized that he and I were going in different directions. It was rumored that he was all about being Russian and perhaps even bisexual. I, on the other hand, have had a bad taste in my mouth since all the drama I had with the Russians back in Sacramento. Plus, I'm not big on boys kissing boys. And to be perfectly honest, his career was going nowhere. I mean, The Pacifier? Are you serious? So, I decided to call it quits.
But the relationship I soon found myself in with you, why, that had substance! Not only were you much better at your craft than Vin, but you also exemplified a passion for music as seen in Walk the Line. I loved everything about you, right on down to that scar on your lip. When you announced your retirement from acting, I was devastated. However, I was consoled by the fact that you were doing it to pursue your music career. We could still make it work.
Then you appeared on Letterman...
I don't even know what to say. I can cope with the Grizzly Adams look that you're going for right now. I'm assuming it's just a phase. But your blatant disregard for decorum and complete incoherency while Dave was a addressing you was too much. I'm going to ask you this just once, and I expect a straight answer: are you on drugs? Haven't you learned anything from your brother's death?!
I don't like the person you've become, Joaquin. Whether it's drugs or a mid-life crisis, you've changed. I no longer envision a bright future for us. Instead, I see a massive train wreck. And I won't sit here, waiting
for that to happen. No. I think it's time to move on.I'm sorry, Joaquin, but you've broken my heart. Maybe one day you'll find a way to mend it. Until then, this is goodbye.
8 comments:
Schoney, why you gotta be sayin' all that about Joaquin. And Vin? Really? You just had to go there didn't you. You've changed schoney. You've changed.
I have to say I am with you on this one, I once worshipped the ground he walked on...now I can no longer...I wonder if this is some kind of publicity stunt or he is just way in over his head on drugs...a rap album? really? WHY JOAQUIN? WHYYYY?????
So do you have a replacement yet?
And did you see the spoof of it on Weekend Update on SNL, HILARIOUS!
haha, that was crazy. I wanted to tell you that Claire is #1 on our list of baby names!
I agree... he went downhill, I even thought it was bad in Signs. But I loved him when he was in Gladiator. Unfortunately some just don't run long enough.
I'm in the pot with you for Vin Diesel as well.
You are so funny, Cali! I am right there with you on the whole letterman thing. Yikes! Hey, I just tried calling you to see when we can come over and visit teach, but the number was wrong. Would you give me a call or a blog post so that we can set something up? Thanks! I can't WAIT to see the cruise pictures!-malinda
I never really liked him, but he seems to be off his rocker :P
I was about to say this would be a good time for you to meet Christian Bale, but given his recent outburst... maybe not!
I think the relationship was going too far...and I'm glad the blog told Schoeny, cuz I was running out of excuses.
Post a Comment