10.27.2008

Watch me tumble!

After 8 months in the making, I'm proud to present the acrobatic feats of Crawlerton 5000!!!





Lollipop then celebrated her success by throwing back a couple of cold ones. Apparently she drank too much and passed out.

Don't drink and drive.

6 comments:

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Lolly, you are amazing, what a big girl you are! Keizya was so excited when she watched you crawly crawlerton all over the place...she wants some lessons. PS, you look soo big in your drunken picture...

Tutu said...

It was a blessed event! What coordination it takes to navigate those sweet chunky legs. Cover the outlets and batten down the hatches....they'll be no stopping her now!!

Anonymous said...

Ya you have a blog!!! She is getting so big. We hope to see you guys on friday.

Jimmy said...

I'm stoked that the Schoeny Fam has a blog now! I am, however, forever insulted that you don't consider us among the list of your closest of 'Familia y Amigos'. We could have been allies of epic proportion, alas, we are now are destined to be great adversaries.

Nonetheless, I am proud of Schoeny Smallest for her new-found mobility. Our Bean began to roll over about two weeks ago, now she rolls all over the place to get to things.

dallins said...

You are such a good blogger! I am glad you started. You are seriously so good at commentating! I love reading your stuff. OK, since when did ryan play rugby, and most importantly when is his next game????? You guys are great and I can't believe how cute lollipop is! Love you guys!

Tommy and Teisha said...

Cute-- I love how slow each move is... but determined.