4.14.2011

Don't care how, I want it now!

This morning I told Lolli that Kathy was coming over. (Kathy is my father-in-law's wife, which I guess makes her my step-mother-in-law?)

This was our exact conversation.

Lolli asks, "She's coming to bring me a present?!"

"Uh, no."

"But why? I LOVE presents!"

"I know you love presents. But it's not your birthday and it's not Christmas time."

"But it's almost Easter time and the Easter bunny bring me a pillow pet."

"Yup. The Easter bunny might bring you a pillow pet but only if you're a good girl."

"I too tired to be a good girl. I want presents. Daddy bring me presents from his working?"

"No."

"But why?"

"I already told you why."

"But I want presents."

"No."

"I. WANT. PRESENTS!!!!!"

"If you yell at me like that one more time, you're gonna go to time-out."

"Sorry, Mama. Can I have chocky milk?"

"No."

"How come I don't get anything?"

Lolli then walks away into her room that is filled with every single toy imaginable...and then some.


Freakin' Varuca Salt over here with her sense of entitlement. I wonder where she could have possibly gotten that from...

3 comments:

Nikki Neurotic said...

I want a present, I want a present!

Lorraine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lorraine said...

Buahahaha ahhh motherhood