4.19.2011

Eat your heart out Ted Nugent

Umm, I leave for Europe in 10 days. Kind of a big deal.

The other day, Ry and I bought some luggage. Can you guess which one is mine?


How obnoxious is that thing??!!?? When I was picking it out, Ry looks at me and says,

"Do you REALLY want a snakeskin suitcase?"

The real question is, who WOULDN'T want a snakeskin suitcase?!!?? Though, it was a tough decision. It was between snakeskin and a bright fuchsia one. Ultimately, I walked away with this beauty and haven't looked back since!

I'll be arriving in Europe in style, son! Now, if I could only get matching shoes and a purse...

6 comments:

Elaine said...

NICE!

Nikki Neurotic said...

That's real snake skin?

The good news is that you probably won't have trouble finding your suitcase at the airports.

The bad...you better hope you don't run into any PETA members.

Schoenstars said...

@SilverNeurotic
LOL! Dang those PETA peeps! They'll be happy to know that this is nowhere near real snakeskin. Just a print. Mama don't have that kinda money!!

Mackenzie said...

i say, go big or go home! :) you'll never lose it, that's for sure!

Tutu said...

You could carry Roy's snakeskin scriptures since you don't have a matching bad.

Tutu said...

I meant bag