
Big problem: I didn't eat just one piece of See's candy. No, no. I ate about 6 pieces of See's candy. That's like a BILLION calories in a single sitting!!!
Since then, all I can think about is See's candy. Whereas before, when I had all the Easter candy in my house, I didn't really eat much of it. But now, because I've cleared my cupboards of goodies and I've told myself "no junk," of course that's all I want!!!
I've never been good at diets. I think they're stupid. I hate them. I love food. Therein lies my problem.
"Do you live to eat or eat to live?"
Those words, spoken at our team nutrition clinic by a licensed dietitian, will continue to haunt me.
Damn you, 1 pound box of nuts and chews!!!
3 comments:
Oh, how greatly I can resonate with what you're saying: it all sounds so very, VERY similar to my own attitude to eating! Although, I'll have really weird periods where I'll eat like a saint for a few weeks in a row and then decide to make chocolate my breakfast, lunch and dinner the next.. not-so good!
P.S. Thanks for your super thoughtful and interesting comment left on my 'Insecurity' post at Frock & Roll; I really enjoyed reading your thoughts! :)
since you training for your marathon...i think you can eat WHATEVER you want!! :) taking on such a task requires lots of energy! don't bother dieting!
I definitely live to eat. I don't watch what I eat really, as long as it's not Mcdonalds 3 days in a row, I'm ok. I love good food...restaurants. I love going out and writing reviews and just enjoying really really good food - any kind as well.
My downfall is baked goods. And unfortunately, my mother loves to bake and bakes often.
Post a Comment