2.05.2010

Superbowl

So, who're you rooting for? I'm cheering for Kendra!

No, I don't follow football. I follow celebrity gossip! And the only reason I know which teams are vying for a ring this year is because I follow both Kendra Wilkinson and Kim Kardashian on Twitter.

Now, those that know me understand my obsession with Kim Kardashian. She's super hot hot HOT and if I could reincarnate myself, I'd choose to be Kim. Pretty much, Kim Kardashian is everything I wish I were physically. (You think my insurance would cover butt implants?)

However, there is one thing I don't like about Kim: Reggie Bush. Not because think he's a crap football player or anything. I don't even watch football! Rather, he's straight up ugly! Hank Basket is way better looking.

Now, I don't really like Kendra for two main reasons: 1) She's blond 2) She has the most annoying laugh of all time and eternity. Still, she's got some swagger and thinks she's ghetto fab. And if Kim and Kendra got into a street fight, I'm pretty sure Kendra would light Kim up. Plus, Kendra and Hank are way more down to earth than Kim and Reggie (as if I know them all on a personal basis and we all hang out on Saturday nights.) I mean come on, Kim. Are you really gonna wear a $2000+ Balmain jacket to a football game? And I thought I was high maintenance.

1 comment:

Katy said...

I FREAKING LOVEEE KENDRA and her personality!! She's the best TV personality there is because she's the kinda girl that doesn't give a shit and she's hot.

As for Kim, she's annoyingly hot (*jealous*) but she's kinda.. zzzz.