4.13.2009

I'm Talkin About an 8-Piece!


This morning, I decided to stop by the Jamba Juice on campus and enjoy a tasty morning treat. As I was sipping on my Mango Mantra on the way back to the office, I reminisced about my time working at Jamba during high school. One memory in particular came to mind...

I was working the register and a gentleman stepped up to order. After much deliberation, he finally asked me what smoothie I recommended.

"My favorite's the Aloha Pineapple. But, maybe that's just because I'm Hawaiian."

The gentleman smirked and answered back, "Well, I'm Black. You got any that taste like fried chicken?!"

In retrospect, I should have offered him a Kool-Aid or watermelon flavored smoothie instead.

Dang.

2 comments:

Kaylee said...

Lmao! That man sounds hilarious... but if there was a smoothie that tasted like fried chicken, I'd order it! xD

Tutu said...

That's just wrong on so many levels!!! Almost as good as "Halfrican"!!