4.19.2009

Feelin' Fat

Ugh!! Get all this Easter candy away from me! Snickers Eggs and Peeps aren't helping out these 30 pounds STILL lingering from the 65 I gained when I was pregnant. And how do I plan on running any races this summer if I'm buying vats of Nutella every time I'm at the grocery store?

"Inside me is a skinny woman screaming to get out, but I can usually shut her up with chocolate."

Damn food.

4 comments:

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

Hey there! How is the moving plans coming along? I really would love to help you pack....not that I want you to go. Anyway, I miss seeing you. give me your number and I'll give you a call one of these days. Take care!-malinda

beckie said...

Weight watchers. Its the only thing that has ever worked for me. When you only have 20 points a day, its hard to justify eating 10 of those from one snickers bar.

You can do it! Or just eat all the candy really fast to get rid of it...

JWolfgramm said...

Hey I didn't know you had a blog!!! I'm stalking you now! Dang - you are a good freakin blogger!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, love it! Well not really I struggle with the same thing! Finally no more easter candy in our house... I ate it all!
Problem solved!