1) Become more involved in the ward
- attend ALL 3 church meetings
- join one of the ward's intramural teams

- complete my visiting teaching each month, and have a better attitude about VT in general
- attend book group
- attend ward temple nights (first one is January 15th!)
- magnify my calling by arranging musical numbers for relief society
2) Run a 5K

- complete a minimum of 20 minutes of cardio workout at least 3 days a week
- follow a running workout plan
- track my running minutes
3) Manage a healthier lifestyle
- NO SODA!!!
- consume at least 8 cups of water a day
- track my caloric intake, consuming between 1200-1500 calories a day
- create a weekly dinner menu and shopping list

4) Save money- cut up credit cards
- pay more than the minimum payment on credit card and school loan
- pay a full tithe
- cut back on eating out
- buy off-brand groceries
- take advantage of KSL, craigslist, and Ebay whenever possible
5) Implement more constructive family time

- cook meals at home and eat together as a family
- take baby on walks in her wagon and do more outdoor activities
- help Ry prepare for the GMAT, or create an environment for him that's conducive to studying
- have family prayer every night
- begin holiday traditions
- read one Ensign article a week in place of FHE
Wow, when I put them all in writing, it looks like a really extensive list. Maybe I should have started smaller. Or, maybe one of my goals should have been to complete at least one goal! Wish me luck!
4 comments:
Yay for resolutions! I haven't done any yet...but will. And I will support you by yelling at you when you sneak a sip of Schoeny's Dewsky, force feeding you water, eat your yummy dinners, plop Keizya in Lolly's wagon and make you pull, and make you prepare FHE lessons on Monday. Man, what a good friend I am!
I think we have all of the same goals...I don't think I'll write mine down I'll just check your blog when I need to:) Lālea is So cute! I need to steal her wardrobe! Hope all is well:)
Your blog is really cute. I love the pinkness and the happy flowers! I wish I still lived close to all you fun people! If I ever have a Bollywood party, I'll send you pictures, kay? And, your daughter is LOVELY!!!
You must floss!!!Start out slow...1 day/week then add on. Flossing daily adds 7 years to your life. Love you all,
your OCD,floss happy auntie jani
Post a Comment