Perpetually living life in Plan B
Um you totally were, we all were.
I totally say that all the time then realize I was so gay just like that!
We were so not....completely gay anyway.
As much as I love you my dear....you were every bit as gay, obnoxious, self absorbed, idiotic, and annoying as the best of them!! I couldn't agree with you more however - I want to punch every highschooler in the face!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Um you totally were, we all were.
I totally say that all the time then realize I was so gay just like that!
We were so not....completely gay anyway.
As much as I love you my dear....you were every bit as gay, obnoxious, self absorbed, idiotic, and annoying as the best of them!! I couldn't agree with you more however - I want to punch every highschooler in the face!!
Post a Comment