I need a new keychain. The one I currently have is actually a tube of pepper spray. While I feel
ultra protected from being perp'ed, I think it's too bulky. Most of all, I'm worried that I'm gonna accidentally spray it one of these days. Even worse, Baby plays with my keys a lot and I can just imagine what would happen if she figured out how to give it a little spritz...But the problem is, I don't know
what type of keychain to choose. With the pepper spray, I was going for a sense of security. Prior to this, I went for fashion. I sported my over-priced Coach leather valet key fob. Do I fall back into diva mode again and buy the $65 Juicy Couture Nardels Heart keychain? Before you yell at me, saying I'm crazy for wanting to spend $65 on a keychain...this fob is not only fashion friendly, it's technologically acute. In fact, this item
is only disguising itself as a keychain. In reality, it's a flash drive! The heart opens to reveal a fully functional USB port key, making the outrageous price completely justifiable.
The second choice is to appeal to my sentiments. For only $39.88, I can be the proud owner of a Gear Head 1.4" digital photo keychain from Poomart. And of course, I would fill it with a billion obnoxiously tender pictures of Baby cuddling with Daddy on the couch, fast
asleep. The best part about this keychain, it comes in faux croc! It'll match perfectly with my faux croc heels!!!I could go for the super trendy. (Side note: sushi will never be just a trend to me. It is the nectar of the gods, as far as I'm concerned. All these other stupid people who think they're cool and cultured cuz they go to the sushi bar...try eating some of the raw stuff once in a while...posers.)

Perhaps I'll pay homage to my Hawaiian heritage.

Maybe I'll flaunt my favorite sports.




Or do I just stay classic?

What's your vote??
8 comments:
Wow I have never put so much thought into a keychain before. Every keychain I've ever owned I got for free, my favorite one being my rape whistle ... plus kids enjoy it too. I like the one that has pictures but I would probably just purchase a 50 cent plastic one and insert a picture because I'm cheap! I also have a chapstick keychain which is a hit because you can never seem to find chapstick when you need it.
My vote is for the Juicy Couture one. I LOVE that one!!
I have had the same volcom leather keychain for well over 5 years and i have to be honest and say that until i read your post i had completely become blind to it! I am just now smiling and nodding my head thinking, "Oh yeah i have a Volcom keychain." My vote is for the one that makes your heart skip a beat every time you see it
I also vote for the juicy couture one! Love it and love you!
I have the Tiffany and Co. one and as much as I love it, I gotta warn you of how easily the one of the balls comes unscrewed and then you don't get to use the keychain, plus you drop all your keys. But it is Tiffany. So of course they replace it for free (even shipping is free) you just have to contact them and they send you a new ball. And the last time I was in New York, i got the ball replaced and he told me they re-engineered the ball so it won't fall off anymore. So whatever :)
I'm amazed at your ever increasing analytical prowess. What very important life changing topic will you expound on next??!! My vote will always and forever be the Tiffany fob. Balls are balls, sometimes they work, sometimes they shrivel up and fall off....wait that's not what Rochelle was talking about.
The Tiffany one looks sleek! I'd personally find it too "serious" for a keychain, though. Or maybe I just don't take keychains seriously enough ;) I've actually never seen a keychain like that before (with the open loop and balls), but it looks very cool to me. So, since you actually like volleyball, I think the volleyball one would be a good combination of sleek look + personal touch.
I love the hawaiian shirt and rugby one, too :3
So, I totally don't get how the Tiffany one works, but it seems pretty sleek. The sushi one is fun. And it would remind you to eat yummy stuff every now and then.
Post a Comment