- Since beginning my diet 3 weeks ago, I've seen some major changes. While I still want to eat everything I'm not really supposed to, I have noticed that my cravings are a lot less frequent and I'm feeling more full and satisfied between each meal. Who thought I'd ever be able, or even want to, live and actually thrive on 900-1000 calories a day? Before, I could knock out 900 calories in one sitting! (Cue Five Guys and See's Candy.) But the best change so far? I've dropped 15 pounds. So excited and proud! Shedding that weight already makes me physically feel better, has improved my athletic performance, and has even gotten me back into a pair of my skinny jeans. Word to your mother, Medifast!!
- Along the lines of Medifast, my friend who is also a health coach was holding a giveaway to promote the program. Long story short, I won the giveaway!!! A $50 Target gift card. I FREAKIN' WON!!! I never win anything!!!! Seriously!!! I have the worst luck with these kinds of things. But dang it, the tides have turned. Lady Luck is on my side! Anyone wanna head to Vegas this weekend?
- Lalea started school this week...FINALLY. She's going to Little Readers in Spanish Fork 4 days a week for 3 hours a day. I am ecstatic!!! As a mother, you love your children to pieces and enjoy spending time with them. But also as a mother, you want to wring your kids' little necks if they don't stop crying or whining for just one second. Finding alone time is hard to come by most days. But preschool...glorious preschool. I'll pay whatever amount of tuition required, just please, take my child. Mama needs to go spend her Target gift card in peace.
Hope everyone is doing well and you're enjoying these last few weeks of warm weather. As for me, fall can't get here soon enough. Bring on the cool weather.
Take care, my lovelies.
2 comments:
Yay, you've been posting again!! So much has happened!! :)
Oh my gosh 15 pounds??? That's so awesome!!! And congrats on winning the giveaway. Also congrats on your me-time.
Have you used your gift card yet? What did you buy???
Post a Comment