4.09.2012

Get on your bikes and ride!!!

A couple weeks ago, I attended a spin class for the first time. Though I've done a fair share of cycling, I had never actually been to a spin class, so I didn't really know what to expect.

It was SO HARD!!! Seriously! You think, "Oh, I'm just riding a bike." No, no, no. You're doing all kinds of tricks and shiz, working every single muscle from the top of your head to the soles of your feet. There were a few sets that I honestly thought were gonna make me puke.

Needless to say, I absolutely LOVED it!!!! I just wish that the Gold's Gym up here wasn't so sucky and offered classes. How am I supposed to train for the next World Indoor Cycle Gymnastic championships? Or be on the next season of Korea's Got Talent?!?


4 comments:

silverneurotic said...

Spinning kind of scares me!

Gnetch said...

I haven't been to a spin class but maybe it's because I have a problem with balancing that's why I never learned how to ride a bike or even skate and I even hurt myself when I'm walking but oh my god, are those men hot because I can't see clearly but are they?

I got a little of topic there, didn't I?

Schoenstars said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina Driggers said...

Sign me up for this crazy Korean spin class!!