2.04.2012

Totes Cray

This evening I ran to Walgreens to pick up some Tylenol for Lollers. As I was walking up to register to pay, this Crazy walks in and right up to me.

Staring wide-eyed at my dreads and now hovering right over my shoulder, The Crazy reaches out his dirty, grimy finger and says, "Ooh! Can I touch one?!"

Totally creeped out, I turn to him and simply say, "Um, please don't."

The cashier rings up my items all the while The Crazy continues to invade my personal space. I can feel his putrid breath on the back of my neck.

Cashier gives me my total and I slide my Visa through the card reader. The Crazy is STILL hovering. I try to conceal the pin pad as I punch in my debit pin, thinking that The Crazy is gonna follow me out to my car, steal my wallet, and then rip out a handful of my dreads before running to the nearest liquor store to empty my bank account on Miller High Life and Pabst Blue Ribbon.

I grab my receipt from Cashier and high-tail it out to my car. I pull out of the parking stall and as I peel out of the lot, I check over my shoulder and sneak a peek back into Walgreens. I kid you not, The Crazy was standing right in the store front STARING STRAIGHT AT ME as the automatic doors continued to open and close, open and close, open and close.

Seriously. Like scary movie style.



I am so skeeved out. And I'm pretty sure I need to wash my dreads.


4 comments:

Shauna said...

that is my nightmare..not your story, the picture you posted from the Orphange. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?>!?!

(ps im glad youre not dead)

Nikki Neurotic said...

That would really freak me out too. Where's security when you really need it!

silverthoughts2.wordpress.com

Gnetch said...

Oh. My. Goodness.

There's no security at Walgreens? Glad he didn't do anything to you. He sounds creepy.

You should have given him a toothpaste!! Haha!

Also? GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, I yelled that.

Tutu said...

Ew. So glad he didn't take you and cut off your dreads and frame them.