This past Monday was Ry-guy's 30th birthday!!!!!!!
My original plan to celebrate this monumental day was to have a mustache and bow-tie party, uber hipster style. But then I realized how much work that would actually be, and I was too lazy. Just kidding...well, kind of. We actually decided with Birthdavalenersary all happening in the same week, we would just take a trip down to Vegas to celebrate.
So in the meantime, we headed up to Sugarhouse BBQ to get our grub on. Daddy loves his rib.
It was a small affair with a few good friends, family, and an AMAZING cake!

Photo credits go to my girl Chellor. Thanks!
And the incredible masterpiece of a cake was done by my darling friend Becky. She is seriously so talented. I told her what I wanted and she went CRAZY!!! It turned out better than I could have ever imagined.
Oh, and it tasted SOOOOOOOOOO good! Three layers of German chocolate, coconutty goodness!!!
As a child, Ry's mom used to read "Where the Wild Things Are" all the time. Apparently he was quite little terror. Still is. And now that he's grown, Ry reads "Wild Things" to Lollers. How sickeningly tender. You can go throw up now.
So yes, Ry is an old man now. I think he's kinda freaked out about it, but I think it's kinda sexy. Is that weird? I'm not like creepin' around nursing homes or anything. You're gross. I just think it's attractive that Ry is like, a REAL man now. A business man. A winner!


2 comments:
Happy birthday to Ry!!!!
And OHMYGOOODDDDD!!!! I'm turning 30 this year, too! Thanks for reminding me.
*walks out*
That's an awesome cake.
And I'm turning 30 this year, eek!
Post a Comment