This is a little late but...
I MADE IT!!!!!!!!
Yes, I am here in Italy. I've actually been here for 5 days. I've seen about everything there is to see and have been absolutely EVERYWHERE. I feel like it's my home now. But, I'm still ready to move on.
Ryan arrives this afternoon, in about 3 hours. I can't wait. It will be so nice to finally have a traveling companion and someone to talk to...in English.
But since I'm at a paid internet station, this is just going to be a short post. I hope to post pics and talk more about my trip as soon as I have more time and a better work station.
When Ryan gets in, we'll be staying one more night in Venice then tomorrow we set sail for Greece. Can't wait!
Anyways, thanks for all your prayers and well wishes. So relieved I got here in time!!! Though, I must say, it was an adventure in doing so...but that's a whole post within itself.
Miss you all and I'll post more soon!!!
Ciao!!!!!
1 comment:
That is soooo cool!!! Have fun :)
Post a Comment