5.29.2011

Lo Siento

I've been so bad about blogging lately and about getting to my friends' blogs. So so sorry! I promise to get back to it all soon!

I don't have any big vacations, races, or life changing events planned for the next few months, so I should be able to get back into things this week.

Along with jumping back into the blogosphere, I also start running and working out again this week. After last Saturday, it's been WONDERFUL to take the whole week off and not worry about running, lifting weights, or doing a single sit-up. But in place of all the exercise, I've taken up sugar and soda again :( Big Uh-Oh.

It's been lovely overindulging, but I can definitely feel it now. I feel disgusting, gross, and out of shape. So tomorrow, along with the running and exercising, I go back to my no-soda-and-no-sugar diet. Gonna be hard to ween myself off again. Last time I just quit cold turkey. We'll see if that works this time, too. Be prepared for a very grumpy lady. Though, I'm hoping the endorphins from the exercise will help me through the sugar cravings. I'll keep my fingers crossed...and my fridge stocked with lots of fresh fruit!

Anyways, I miss you all and look forward to catching up on all your lovely blogs. Thanks for your patience as I try and get my life back together!!!!!

1 comment: