February is a busy month for us. We've got Ry's birthday on the 13th, Valentine's Day on the 14th, and our wedding anniversary on the 16th.
With all these lovey dovey events within a week of each other, we usually have one big celebration to honor Birthdavalenersary. This year, however, we opted out of doing anything since, ya know, the whole Euro trip has kinda sucked our funds dry. We figure we'll party enough on that vacay to honor the next 3 Birthdavalenersaries to come.
So in lieu of any fancy dinners, boxes of chocolates, and romantic couples massages, I've simply compiled a rather hackneyed list of some of the reasons why I love, appreciate, am attracted to, and generally like my husband.
In no particular order:
-He knew I was high maintenance and still willingly married me
-He rocks a mohawk
-He buys me anything I want at Victoria's Secret (Though I'm pretty sure this is a selfish gesture on his part)
-He buys me makeup
-He buys me anything I want
-He is an amazing father
-He took me to the temple
-He puts up with my loud and obnoxious family
-He hates cats
-He appreciates fashion and looks amazing in a pinstripe suit
-He lets me wear his hoodies
-He thinks I'm beautiful
-He tells me he loves me every day
-He has supported me through 2 marathons and many more to come
-He ran Redrock with me and looks forward to doing another relay
-He sacrifices snowboarding on Saturdays so that I can attend my team runs
-He's still an awesome snowboarder
-He played rugby in college
-He's educated and motivated
-He has a strong work ethic and continuously strives to provide for his family
-He's a worthy priesthood holder
-He's mine
As unromantic as the two of us are, I think this list has just enough sap in it to appease even the corniest of cheese balls.
So to my husband, thanks for all you do. I love you, and stuff.
5 comments:
I just puked all over my keyboard
You look great in that picture! You and your husband are cute. =]
Hahaha. "I love you, and stuff." That made me giggle!
Just threw up in my mouth a little
lol at the above comments. it's extremely cute though and thats what love is all about! openly and easily expressing affection =P
i know, where have i been right? oh boy it's been a long ride but it looks like you're doing well!!
Post a Comment