So, it's been like 5 minutes since I last talked
about myself and with my birthday right around the corner, I say it's time to
get back on topic.
As per tradition, I've compiled a birthday wish
list. This should make it very easy for all you adoring fans to find me the
perfect gift.
You're welcome.
You know, so I can call myself a REAL volleyball
player...and so I don't have to depend on the mercy of my friends to invite me to
be their doubles partner. Plus, there's a park just down the road that would be absolutely perfect for an outdoor setup.
How adorable are these dainty little state
charms?! Obvi I would need CA and UT. Though, I'd really like the HI charm but
it's just the Big Island.
4) Mommy jewelry
Starting to sense a jewelry theme here. I really want something, though, with charms for my girls.
I love this bracelet. I'd obvi need 2 stamped disc charms, 1 for the chuck and one for the fish. But I think the accompanying little pearl charm is so sweet.
And this necklace was practically designed just for me. How perfect?!
5) Freshies
I used to not be into the whole wedge sneaker thing, but I'm really digging these Nikes.
And this non-wedge version
Better still, this vintage suede pair.
Starting to sense a jewelry theme here. I really want something, though, with charms for my girls.
I love this bracelet. I'd obvi need 2 stamped disc charms, 1 for the chuck and one for the fish. But I think the accompanying little pearl charm is so sweet.
And this necklace was practically designed just for me. How perfect?!
5) Freshies
I used to not be into the whole wedge sneaker thing, but I'm really digging these Nikes.
And this non-wedge version
Better still, this vintage suede pair.
And even after perusing this list, for which I've included links and everything, if you still can't decide what to get me for my birthday, go with a gift card. You know what Mama likes; Sephora, Ulta, Charming Charlie (ya know, for even more necklaces and jewelry) Forever 21, H&M.
I'll be sure to send out thank-you notes.
I'll be sure to send out thank-you notes.







1 comment:
Thank you for this list but you know, I already have something in mind just for you because I love you so much!
Post a Comment