7.21.2014

Resurrecting the Champ


After a nearly 2 year hiatus, Mama is back in business.

Gird your loins. We about to run this!!!

A ton has happened since I took a break from blogging--more than I care to write about and more than you care to read, I'm sure. So, let's not dwell on the past. Besides, if you're reading this, you're either related to me or a friend and I'm sure you've already been stalking me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, trying to stay up-to-date on what's been going on with the Schoeny tribe. (You know, cuz the world revolves around me and who wouldn't be interested in this?! What?? You're surprised by my narcissism? Hmm, we must not be family or friends after all.)

But in case you've been living under a rock, here are the most important things that happened to Los Schoenys since we last spoke...

 Ryan is CEO of Goldman Sachs and a competitive body builder. He splits his time between our penthouse in SLC and condo in Zurich.

 
Claire earned her trophy wife status after combing out her dreads and going back to pretty hair. She is currently a professional volleyball player, both beach and indoor, and is favored to win this year's St. George marathon.

Lalea is a child prodigy. When she's not conducting chemistry experiments and balancing equations, she's reading her way through the entire Norton Anthology of American Literature. She's also an aspiring photographer and independent film maker. 

Anuhea joined the team earlier this year. At only 5 months, she's already showing signs of extraordinary musical talent with a proclivity to vocal performance. And since there's a strong correlation between musical aptitude and literacy, it's only a matter of time before Anu asks to borrow Lalea's copy of The Grapes of Wrath.

Like I said, this is probably old news to you all. I'm sure you've kept up with us via Forbes magazine and TMZ.

But I'm so glad to welcome you all back to my blog. I'm excited to start writing again and of course, I never pass up a chance or opportunity to talk about myself.

You're welcome.

No comments: