7.21.2012

Tyler Durden VS Derek Vinyard

!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!!
The following videos contain explicit language. So either buck up or get out!!!

A few weekends ago, we were staying up at our friend's condo in SLC. We love watching stupid viral videos with each other and it was during one of these sessions that our friend showed us this masterpiece.



Oh. Em. GEE!! 

Please tell me you're laughing as hysterically as I was when I first watched this video. If you're not, I don't think we can be friends any longer. (BTW if you don't understand the Tyler Durden/Derek Vinyard reference in the title of this post, you don't even DESERVE to be my friend.) 

If you are, you're in for a treat! There are a whole series of these bad boy. Some of our favorites include Albert Einstein VS Stephen Hawking, Abraham Lincoln VS Chuck Norris, and of course Bill Gates VS Steve Jobs

One of our other favorites is Master Chief VS Leonidus



HILARIOUS, right?!?!? 

If you could match up a dueling pair, who'd you choose? 

YOU DECIDE!!

1 comment:

Gnetch said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.