
So Ryan got me into listening to talk radio. I know what you're thinking; we're totally lame. But that's actually how we keep up on all our current events. Since we both spend so much time in the car, it's easy to listen to KSL and find out what's going on in the real world outside of Happy Valley.
My favorite program to listen to is The Clark Howard Show. The whole purpose of his show is to help people "Save more, spend less and avoid rip-offs." Clark Howard takes calls from listeners who are looking for good deals, legal or financial advice, and ideas on sticking it to the Man.
What fascinates me is how incredibly smart Clark Howard is. I mean, listeners are calling in, back to back, and he can solve their problems on the spot. He knows everything about everything!!! Even the two Nightside Project retards, Ethan Millard and Alex Kirry, seem to know everything. How are they so smart?
I can't even think of one thing on which I could give an expert opinion, let alone a plethora of topics. Honestly, are they really that smart? Or do the telephone screeners only send through the people who have problems relating to topics in which the hosts are already knowledgeable?
That must be it. Those fakers.
2 comments:
Jake makes fun of me because talk radio is the only radio I ever listen to. I love it!
Bwahahahaha, you'll soon be listening to NPR, it's only a matter of time before you join the dark side. (I believe it's 90.1 in Utah.) Don't be afraid, all the cool kids are doing it...
Post a Comment