Remember when I used to post on the daily? Well, maybe not on the daily but pretty regularly.
I was trying to remember when I actually posted last. Looks like Mayish? Right after getting back from Europe. It is now nearly February 2012 so that makes it, what? Almost 9 months since I last posted. FOREVER!!! That's enough time to hatch a baby! (Which hasn't happened since you last heard from me, in case you were wondering...were curious...even cared...)
ANYWAYZZZZZ...
I blame my absence on a few things:
1) Laziness
2) Netflix/DVR
3) Pinterest
And I can't promise now that I'll even post regularly again. Pinterest still sucks me in EVERY single time I even pass by a computer, laptop, any device with WiFi or 3G. But I do miss writing. Mostly I just miss talking about myself and pretending I'm super witty, clever, and funny. For real...
So if you've missed me, I'm making my comeback. Just like Britney Spears after her head-shaving meltdown. Errbody thought girl was GONE. But damnit if she didn't come out with yet another chart-topping album in 2008. Though, I guess since it's now 2012 it doesn't really seem relevant. And she's still crazy. And I still hate her music. Damn.

2 comments:
Oh Hi stranger!
I didn't forget I promised to make you a running mix, I just ran into some really ugly computer issues on BOTH computers all at once. But I'm back online so HOPEFULLY I can throw together a mix for you.
Claire comeback! I like. Blogs aren't dead. I think they're on the comeback. P.S. you're teaching me the interest in Pinterest next week. Started last week, and not sure what the obsession is.... :T
Post a Comment